- 1 aka.ms/yourpc
- 2 Install Your Phone App on Windows 10 PC to Use Aka.ms/yourpc to Link Windows PC with Phone
- 3 How to Connect Phone to Windows with Aka.ms/linkyourphone App?
- 4 How to Download and Connect Aka.ms/yourpc App for Android 7.0 or Above?
- 5 Which Android Phone can Use “Your Phone App” to Link Phones to Windows?
- 6 Conclusion
In this post, we’ll be able to discuss the features of aka.ms/yourpcwith with the aid of www.aka.ms/yourpc and you can manage all of your phone applications on your computer. You can view the details such as notifications, messages galleries, and messages, you can also manage any other application using a Windows PC with the help of a single app, namely Windows Phone App or the ms your app, also known as.
aka ms linkyourphone can be accessed via https://aka.ms/yourpc, it basically makes a clone of your phone, and if you have a Samsung phone, Windows phone, or Android phone, you can use this website to make a clone of your phone and can use the mobile on a bigger screen.
This article is ideal for Windows 10 users. We will discuss further ways to connect your phone to a computer via the MS linkphone.
Continue reading to explain the step-by-step procedure to connect your phone to the computer at www.mslinkphone.com.
Take note that if you upgraded your system since the year 2018, Windows 10 will come with aka.ms/yourphone installed on your device. If, however but if it’s not, follow the steps below. It might appear in the form of “your phone app” if it’s already installed. This allows you to manage your phone when working on a computer.
You may not access www.aka.ms.yourphoneqrc this page, due to some error.
If you are unable to access the phone app and my telephone companion on your computer, this is a sign that you haven’t updated your computer since the year 2018, and you should follow the steps below.
The first step is to install your phone application on a computer running Windows 10 and the name of www or your PC.
Install Your Phone App on Windows 10 PC to Use Aka.ms/yourpc to Link Windows PC with Phone
Begin by taking a moment to be aware of the steps.
- Click the Start button.
- Look for the location
- In the tab for settings on the left, select Update Security.
- Now you must click “check for update”
After you’ve completed this, you will be able to get and download your Windows Operating system and can install all currently scheduled Windows OS updates. When the updates are completed you’ll be able to see a notification saying Link to Windows PC in order to get the phone to be activated in your PC.
It’s all about how you could improve your system to allow it to connect to your mobile.
To begin, press the Start Button on your computer.
Next, select the Microsoft Store button. If you’re having trouble finding it, you can use the search button at the top to locate it on your mobile device.
If you can’t locate it on your mobile, go to your mobile device and open the “Your Phone” app (download it from the Play Store if you haven’t already).
In the “Your Phone” app on your mobile device, add the same email ID that you used on your computer. Then, search for “your computer.” You’ll see the name of your computer on your mobile screen. Select it and click on “Link to Windows OS.”
Now, open the “Your Phone” app on your computer and click the “Send Notification” button to finalize the linking of both devices. You may use www.aka.ms/yourphonepin for verification if needed.
How to Download and Connect Aka.ms/yourpc App for Android 7.0 or Above?
- Visit the link – https://aka.ms/yourpc
- If you’re Samsung phone is compatible with the Samsung app, it will automatically take you to the Microsoft store to download the application.
- You could be directed to the Google Play Store for downloading and installing the app. your phone Companion Link to Windows PC.
- Install the application.
- There are two options available for signing in. You can choose to either input your email address to sign in or select to use the QR Code choice to log in, and then link your phone to your computer.
- Click continue.
- The recipient will then be asked to grant consent to transmit and look over the messages, click “Allow”
- To enable the making and managing of calls, choose “allow”.
- When you’re asked for access to your contact list. choose “allow” or enable that.
- Click Continue and go on.
- Click on “Let’s Stay Connected”
- You can choose to ignore the optimization of your battery or choose to do so based on your requirements.
Which Android Phone can Use “Your Phone App” to Link Phones to Windows?
As mentioned, if you are a Samsung user, you will get the app as a default. If you don’t then be aware of this. It is possible to use www.aka.ms.yourpc for any Android operating system that is 7.0 or higher.
What do you know when your phone has Android 7.0 or greater?
You can test this by following these steps:
- Choose the cogwheel Settings icon on your phone.
- Scroll till you find “system”
- Then, hit “About phone”
- In this section, you will be able to view all the details of your Android version”
If the phone is Android version 7.0 or higher, you are able to www.aka.ms/yourpc get the app the app from your Google Play Store install it, and follow the same process for a Samsung phone to connect your mobile to your computer.
It’s the main topic, how to use my phone application with www.aka.ms.your PC download
You might now have a better picture of the phones and computers that are compatible. Additionally, you are now aware of how to test the compatibility between a computer and a mobile phone. I hope you enjoy the post on www also known as ms linkphone. if you have any problems that are related to www or MS your PC and www aka ms your PC, do not hesitate to share the information and your thoughts with us via the comments box.